dance styles

dance styles

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome back for more adventures in dance....

     Welcome to dance class! I want you to know how pleased I am to have your child in my class. This is going to be an exciting and challenging year. I will do my best to keep you informed of your child’s progress, as I feel that close communication between home and school is important in order for your student to be successful. With your help, we can be partners in your child’s dance education.
    
     The website is a great way for us to communicate. I will also send home letters when your child will be performing at the Herrera Performing Arts Center (Panther Pavilion).  The website and letters sent home will help to keep you up to date on what’s happening in our dance class and let you know about upcoming dance performances.
     I encourage you to contact me anytime with questions or concerns that you may have. If your child becomes discouraged, as dance can be challenging, please contact me so that we can not only discover the source of the problem, but create an effective learning experience for your child. I can be reached by phone at 602-452-6944.
     I look forward to a great year. Thank you  in advance for your continued support and cooperation.
Mrs. Danielle Benson
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment